Benefits of Facebook Business Page
When setting up your business Facebook page, utilize a Facebook BUSINESS page; do not use a personal profile for your business (page utilizes Likes; profile has Friends)
Facebook business pages should be categorized (local business, corporation, organization, musician, etc) correctly for maximum benefit.
- it’s Free!
- quickly indexed by search engines.
- engage with your audience (clients and potential clients).
- alert fans instantly of special offers, events, discounts, etc.
- ask for feedback from fans.
- steer fans to your web site.
- share opinions as your business.
- collect testimonials and reviews.
- view page statistics thru your page’s Insights.
- call to Action tab.
- check-In feature.
Timeline Posts on Business Page
- promote your products / services via posts.
- share photos and videos.
- schedule future posts.
- coordinate web site blog posts and Facebook posts steering fans to your web site.
- affordable fees for ads / boost posts,
- targeted advertising to specific audiences such as geographic areas, gender, age, etc.
- to prevent spam, Facebook has a 20% text rule regarding the amount of text on an image for ads/boosting posts.
- Check your image using Facebook’s Grid Tool