Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Solutions
Our team at Kalaco Solutions LLC provides Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services for businesses in Lafayette, LA along with surrounding areas. SEO is performed on your website in order to help it get found in the search engines – which results in your site being displayed on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
Get the maximum benefit from your web site – make your web site work for you!
Having a nice-looking website is not enough. SEO is a crucial piece of Internet Marketing that is needed to help your nice-looking site get found online. We work to help Google and other search engines understand what your business website is about. This, in turn, helps the search engines to display your site in the SERPs – helping your site get found by customers and potential customers.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a method of using specific techniques to optimize web sites for search engines. Part of this method is using your keywords (usually products / services) to help increase the visibility of your web site in organic (non-paid) search results. This in turn helps to bring more traffic to your web site.
Think of SEO in these terms:
The SEO Setup is like having a strong foundation for your home or office building to support the framing that in turns supports the roof. This in turns helps to protect your home or office building from being destroyed in bad weather.
Remember the Three Little Pigs Story? The wolf couldn’t blow down the house with the best foundation.
The SEO Setup
The SEO setup involves structuring your web site with a solid foundation to support the site. This involves setting up an organized page structure, using optimized URL names, using the best keywords within the pages of your web site along with using many other techniques for your web site to thrive and come up in search results. This is like having a strong foundation for your home or office building to support the framing that in turns supports the roof.
Ongoing Monthly SEO Services
Due to Google and other search engines changing their algorithms frequently, it is important for web sites to be continually optimized to help stay in search results, particularly to stay above your competitors. Ongoing (monthly) SEO services includes:
- analyzation and review of site statistics.
- determine what SEO updates should be made to your web site to improve chances of being found in search results.
- implement needed updates on your web site for being in search results.
- provide an advantage to your web site in being found over your competitors.
- staying updated on search engine algorithms changes.
- just as your smart phone updates its operating systems and the apps are updated for issues and function, SEO also need to stay updated.
Why Does Your Business Need SEO?
Benefits of SEO
- be found in search results.
- helps your business keep a step above competitors.
- helps to increase web site traffic.
- cost effective way of marketing.
- ROI – provides trackable and measurable results.
- builds brand awareness.
- SEO along with other online services such as Local Search, Pay-Per-Click advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing can help your business succeed.
Be Wary of Companies Giving SEO Guarantees
While SEO helps to give a web site a solid foundation with increased ranking benefits in searches, there are no guarantees for high rankings. Google states:
“No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.”
Google and other search engines gives personalized search results that are contingent on the searcher’s past search history, if they are logged into the search engine, location, IP address, the device used and other factors. Therefore, different search results displayed could vary.
Let's Work Together
Need marketing services, digital advertising, social media, a web site design or upgrade, search engine optimization or local search marketing?
Give us, Karen or Larry, a call to learn how we can help your business succeed.
Kalaco Solutions LLC
106 Attie Circle
Broussard, LA 70518
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check